RMEI Medical Education, LLC, a full-service medical education company, is seeking a full-time intern to assist with data entry/gathering, organizing, cleaning, and coding data specifically for the purposes of analysis in SPSS (Statistics Package for Social Sciences) and Tableau.
This position will be working with diverse data sources, assisting the compilation of master files with a detailed codebook that will be used to facilitate evaluation and statistical analysis of continuing medical education programs. Additionally, the intern will be asked to participate in various analyses, research projects, and data presentations commensurate with demonstrated skill. Working remotely may be an option.
- ► Work with live data for educational programs and research studies
- ► Validate data provided against template
- ► Clean & code data set according to provided key
- ► Import & merge excel files in SPSS
- ► Recode & score data according to template
- ► Compute aggregate variables according to template
- ► Run basic statistics on compiled data, and compile a summary
- ► Save all SPSS files into appropriate job folder
- ► Participate in the development and documentation of department standard operating procedures
- ► Assist in the development of the data warehouse by validating output
- ► Assist in the development of reliable and valid metrics
Qualifications and Skills:
- ► Current Junior, Senior or Graduate level student pursing a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Psychology, Education or Social Sciences
- ► Successful completion of Statistics and Research Methods courses at a university or college
- ► Proficiency in SPSS required
- ► Must be proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- ► Proficiency in Tableau/R is a plus
- ► Participation in research which contributed to publication or poster is a plus
- ► Demonstrated knowledge of the following concepts; psychometric design, test construction/validation, hypothesis testing in both parametric and non-parametric populations, time-based analysis and modeling
- ► Experience working with human subjects in a non-experimental setting
- ► Must be detail-oriented with a preference for structured processes
- ► Able to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer our Interns:
- ► Professional work environment
- ► Well established company
- ► Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
- ► Business casual dress with Dress Down Fridays
- ► Summer hours from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Please apply HERE.
RMEI Medical Education, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We participate in the E-Verify
employment verification system.